A New Thing Ministries is a ministry after the heart of God. We believe in truth, therefore we embrace fully the word of God as the basis of all existence. We choose to live by faith and the word of God on a daily basis.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired infallible word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will return again to this earth to receive to Himself His blood bought Church that we may be with Him forever.
- We believe that the only way to be cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for one’s personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive word of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, with evidence of speaking in other tongues is given to all believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling enables us as Christians to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- We believe in water baptism.
- We believe in observance of Communion, the Lord’s Supper.
Meet Kim Potter
Kim Potter is the Founder/President of A New Thing Ministries, which was established in 2005.
It was during her time at Norvel Hayes Ministries that Kim fell in love with God and began a life of worship. Kim worked for and was ordained through Norvel Hayes Ministries.
Although she is known for her practical and easy-to-relate-to messages, Kim is no stranger to the extraordinary acts of God. She has witnessed God’s healing power, in her own life, her daughter’s life, as well as many others she has prayed for.
Kim brings an empowering message to those who hear her speak or read her writings. Her message is a message of hope. She speaks to the hearts of women and men who have become discouraged and disappointed by life’s circumstances. Her purpose is to impart the desire and ability to stand against all odds and know…we are victorious in God.
Her anointing comes from intimate times spent in the presence of the Lord. Nothing is more precious to her than the times she spends in the secret place with her God. It is from this place of oneness with Him that her anointing flows.
Today, A New Thing Ministries sends out a daily writing to thousands of people around the world.
Meet Breanne Spain
Breanne is the daughter of Kim Potter. She has worked for the ministry for the past 20 years. She currently serves as the Office Manager as well as Kim’s treasured assistant when needed. She is married to Brandon Spain and has two beautiful children; Bryson and Brailee. They reside in Dayton, TN, along with their cats, dogs, chickens, horses, donkey’s, peacocks, rabbits and roosters. Breanne loves animals and has passed that love down to both her children.
Breanne’s heart is to please God and to help others, especially young girls, find their way in life. She has completed her Relationship Communications Certification requirements to counsel those who may need counseling in more diverse areas of life. Most recently, she received her certification for Stress Relief Coach. She plans to continue her studies and equip herself to help others.