I bring the holy tithe, and present it to my High Priest, Jesus Christ; I honor God with my tithe. This day Lord, look down from Your holy habitation and bless me and my family. Bless our household and all we set our hand to. I declare that You have opened the windows of heaven and poured out a blessing that we don’t have room to contain. And You have rebuked the devourer for our sake. You are my God and I thank You that as I honor You with my tithe, my 10%, You bless the remaining 90% of my income, I am abundantly supplied.